The Master Design (TMD) began in 1986 as a typesetting service on the new computerized systems (a Macintosh using Word and PageMaker 1.0). Since then, TMD has grown and changed. In 1998, TMD became a full-fleged publishing company, offering everything from editing, typesetting, and design work, to printing and marketing. Starting in 1999, TMD worked hand-in-hand with Master Design Ministries, a nonprofit organization, to publish books solely for other nonprofit ministries. Master Design Ministries closed its door in 2006, but the work of TMD continues.
Over the years, TMD’s goals have not changed. Our purpose is to provide affordable publishing services for religious and educational organizations. We seek to glorify Jehovah God through the publishing of materials used to encourage and equip the followers of Jesus Christ.
We are committed to Biblical Truth – We affirm historic, evangelical Christianity. We are committed to the urgent and unfinished task of proclaiming the truth for the purpose of evangelism, discipleship, and equipping.
Our publishing services include:
* Manuscript critiques
* Copyediting for grammar, consistency, etc.
* Content editing for style and word flow
* Typesetting and layout
* Cover design
* Image scanning and correction
* Printing and finishing
* Promotion on your own page on our site
* Website design and hosting
* Ebook creation and sales
* Sales of your book directly from our website
The Master Designer, Jehovah God, designed and made each one of us uniquely. He is the One whom we desire to glorify through this unique publishing company.
Articles of Belief
- We believe in the Scripture of the Old and New Testaments as verbally inspired by God, and inerrant and infallible in the original writings, and that they are the only supreme and final authority in faith and life.
- We believe in one God who is our Lord, eternally existing in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. He has revealed Himself in creation, history, and Jesus Christ.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and is true God and true man.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, that he sinned, and thereby incurred not only physical death, but also that spiritual death which is separation from God, and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature, and become sinners in thought, word and deed. Man’s only hope is regeneration by the Holy Spirit through faith in Jesus Christ.
- We believe that Jesus Christ, after living a sinless life, died for our sins, according to the Scriptures, as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice, and that all who believe in Him are justified on the grounds of His shed blood.
- We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of Jesus Christ, in His ascension into heaven and His present life there for us as High Priest and Advocate.
- We believe that our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ will personally return and set up His Kingdom wherein He will rule and reign in righteousness.
- We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit, and thereby become children of God.
- We believe in the ministry of the Holy Spirit to bring life to the believer and to indwell the believer, enabling him to live a godly life. We believe in the bodily resurrection of all men, the just and the unjust, the blessedness of the believers by the grace of God through Jesus Christ, and the retribution and eternal damnation of the unbelievers by the justice of God.